OUR ACTION PLAN FOR COVID-19
Flirt Spa would like to update you on how we are handling the COVID-19 outbreak.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Keeping our public areas exceptionally clean by frequently sanitizing high traffic/high-touch areas like door knobs, ATM, fridge etc.
- Providing more alcohol spray bottles in rooms and waiting areas.
- Continued assurance that treatment rooms are sanitized between each client – all surfaces and showers cleaned thoroughly before and after treatment
- Ensuring repeated hand washing
- Attendants will not be shaking hands to say hello in an effort to abide by social distancing policies set by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Not permitting anyone to give or receive treatment who is feeling unwell, presents respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms
- Screening girls and clients with basic questions, as suggested by Public Health Boards
Attendants will not be permitted to work if they have traveled internationally in the last 14 days, and likewise, we ask that you do not book an appointment/visit us until 14 days past your arrival date in Canada should you have recently traveled outside of the country.
We have always had rigorous hygiene and sanitation standards at Flirt Spa and COVID-19 reminds us to deliberately continue all the things we were already doing. We are in the process of upgrading our already anti bacterial cleaners, to ones that provide a longer effectiveness range. We will be taking it day-by-day and responding directly to the orders of the Public Health Agency of Canada. We will keep you updated.
Otherwise, it’s business as usual and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Flirt Spa Owner